CAN’T TURN AWAY
Hate - alone in this world
Hate - nowhere to turn
Hate - no one listens
Hate - you're on your own
Becoming afraid of your own shadow
Building walls, their own death row
Don't shut them out x2
Hope - no desperate fight
Hope - from deep inside
Hope - and you will see
Hope - a bright light
They can take away your freedom
take your hope
But the will to survive makes you cope
Dont shut them out x2
Can't turn away
COUNT YOUR LOSS
The pain
In remembrance of those
that fade away
It's easy, yes easy to pass
the fucking blame
You're walking up to that point
That no one wants to cross
So use your fucking head man
Cause you will have to count your loss
Always stuck by your side like glue
Did you really think that I couldn't see through
You're walking to that point
That no one wants to cross
So use your fucking head man
Cause you will count your loss
The pain - fades away
I try to forget the things you said
But it all explodes in my fucking head
The one thing that keeps me going
Is that one day you will be dead
HUNGRY MAN
I'm getting old
that's what you can say
All these obstacles - coming my way
This is not - how it supposed to be
All I got – memories
Like a hungry man
that needs to survive
Following the herd, to stay alive
And I see it today,
coming back on your words
You came with nothing
and it even got worse
And you took what you could
But you never understood
Easy to judge, when you know nothing
Easy to judge, when you're nothing
You're always the first to put
someone down
But now I'm the first to turn it around
Hungry man
RUSH OF HOPE
The taste of home, I seem to forget
When I only see, endless roads ahead
A rush of hope
sprinkles through my head
I feel happiness
I feel, I feel what I feel
I feel, what I feel is so unreal
RUSH OF HOPE
I will never forget - the faces
the places, roads ahead
I will never forget - the message
the words, I’ll never regret
Let's prove what we got is real
let's do it
I WILL NEVER FORGET
the faces, the places, roads ahead
I WILL NEVER FORGET
the message, the words, I never regret
Breathing air in unknown places
Shaking hands with all these new faces
Same fucking dreams, side by side
Brother you can read my mind
I feel, I feet what I feel
I feel, what I feel is real
RUSH OF HOPE
WHY DO THINGS COME TO AN END
Do you remember when we played around
Nothing mattered, that's what we were all about
Why do things come to an end
Everything we did was real
No leading voices - moments I still can feel
Why do things come to an end
Afraid of what is coming
Decisions I don't want to make
Leaving everything behind
That's something I just can't take
Looking in the mirror, what do I see
A person that is not me
Why do things come to an end
The story of time, it can't command
I will not brake, this can not end
why do things come to an end
The clock is ticking way too fast
Always thought my life was a blast
But I'm getting older everyday
It's eating me
And I just can't understand why
every good thing has to come to an end
NOT LIKE THIS
NOT LIKE THIS
NOT LIKE THIS
NOT LIKE THIS
NOT LIKE THIS
NOT LIKE THIS
GROWING CONCERN
For such a longtime, I put up with this
Kept telling myself that “it is what it is”
Heard that lies were told
And I saw egos drift
Watched the weakness unfold
And saw moral shift
But now I need to speak my mind,
Can’t escape your pain no longer
And if you don’t move on,
If you don’t move now
You never get any stronger
This is what I have to say:
I anderstand
GROWING CONCERN
Your love grows colder
GROWING CONCERN
I comprehend
GROWING CONCERN
You get older
GROWING CONCERN
But expanding your mind
It’s not about leaving behind
It’s about adding to your life
It’s new strength you will find
So let tomorrow be tomorrow
And THE PAST BE THE PAST
Try to live without sorrow,
AIM FOR THE BEST
WHAT WE HAD
How could I be so wrong
Stepped in this together
We were so fucking strong
I said, don’t listen to their lies
I said, don't look into their eyes
It hurts to see you drift away
Need to ignore, all the words you say
What we had was so fucking big
ALL OF YOU, now acting like pricks
We were the light, we had it all
Now you're blinded, face to the wall
This journey has been going on
for way too long
Always the same pictures
the same song
You said, you need to grow
I said, it's time to let it go
It hurts to see you drift away
Need to ignore, all the words you say
What we had
What we had
What we had
What we had
UP TO US
Why do we always need - a tragedy
to shake us awake
There's still something good
in this world - for you and me
It's time-TIME TO LEARN
time to understand
What is good and what is bad
It's time - TIME TO LEARN
time to understand
Why do we always wait
to shake hands - when it's too late
We still need to believe
to make a difference - a perfect state
It's time-TIME TO LEARN
time to understand
What is good and what is bad
It's time-TIME TO LEARN
time to understand .
If I can do it, everybody can
ITS ...UP .TO...US
No more stories, no luck to gain
Look further than yourself.
this world is insane
IT'S UP TO US - To turn this page
Up to us
don't hang your head in chains
IT'S UP TO US
to open up, to disengage
Up to us - Just use your fucking brains
OPEN UP
You said your words were
written in stone
Talking straight, where did it all go
You threw it all away just for the taste
Poison in your vein, you're a total waste
Your words were strong
Inspired so many
Second class shit
I'm fucking through with it
I'm sick of your stories
I'm sick of your lies
Look into the mirror
Open up your eyes
You're searching for something you'll never find
if this is how you decide to move on
i'd rather be left behind
MY HEARTBEAT
Not too easy to commit
But I was losing grip
You learned me how to deal with it
Every piece, it seems to fit
We went through so many things
Not always fair, pain was rising
Never gave up, just not us
Nothing can stop us
My heartbeat - listen - my heartbeat
The news of you, I never forget
Smiles and tears, many thoughts
in my head
Minutes seemed hours
days seemed years
But that one moment I was in fear
Suddenly you were there
Little feet little hands
I took you into my arms, time stood still
It tears me apart
live my life for you, that's something
I want to do
Live my life for you
that's just something I need to do
My heartbeat - just listen
My heartbeat
And I will do anything for you
Mom and dad they are so proud
Of that little girl we always
dreamed about
You make our lives so complete
My little princess - my heartbeat
live my life for you, that's something
I want to do
Live my life for you, that's just
something I need to do
HUMAN TOUCH
Selfishness and greed
That's just something I can't define
Insecurity
A disease of our time
Standards are so high
Searching for that human touch
Machines living a lie
Having everything is not much
My soul is getting restless, all these voices are killing me
And all I ask is set me free, set me free, please set us free
Hate is coming down like rain
Close your eyes
This world's on fire, no desire
There's so much more
We just have to say no
Embrace what's yours
We all need to slow down
Where is your human touch
Where is our human touch
Where is the human touch
Where is my human touch