Lyrics for "Destroy Everything"
Destroy everything
tear this fucking kid apart
beat his face into the ground
everything you’ve built up
everything you stood for
nothing but deceit and lies
erasing memories
I don’t fucking care
you’re nothing more than talk
and there’s nothing to say
you fucking piece of shit
is this what’s come to be
fake sheep heard around trends
well things are about to get real
lets get something clear
I don’t know you anymore
Nothing levels the playing ground
the damages done
no commitment
no conviction
because there is no
consequences
The ultimate betrayal
you fucking sellout
Lyrics for "Intro"
Intro
Rolling in the dirt left right kill
under the street lights left right murder
left right kill murder
Lyrics for "Over The Influence"
Over the influence (Feat. Karl Buechner from Earth Crisis)
Transform my anger into energy
use it to fight back use it to break free
rising up out of misery and pain
rebelling against a practice that’s insane
I see the world
through clear eyes
im free from the poison that I despise
masses wither under influence
intoxicated now devoid of sense
each life lost or ruined cant be dismissed
each ones loved that’s forever missed